Sarah Palin just doesn’t know when to shut up, does she? Did you know that she is now blaming bloggers for the so-called misinformation and “gossip” that has been spread about her?
Yeah, Palin, it was just some blogger in pajamas hiding in his parents’ basement, spreading vicious rumors about you. It couldn’t possibly have anything to do with the utter incompetence, sheer ignorance and downright stupidity you displayed all on your own. It wasn’t the mindless drivel you repeatedly drooled in front of the cameras, or the steaming pile of poo that came slithering out of your mouth every time you opened it.
Let’s have a look at some of Gov. Palin’s more memorable turds, shall we?
- Inability to name a single Supreme Court decision besides Roe v. Wade
- Complete ignorance of the Bush Doctrine
- Mocking fruit fly research
- The ability to see Russia from Alaska
- Inability to name a single news source that she reads regularly
- Bailout Bill was about healthcare
- “Thanks but no thanks” on her Bridge to Nowhere
- Inability to define the role of Vice-President
- “Real America” comments
- Spreading the wealth
- Publicly rebuking supporters at a rally, calling them protesters
- Explicit refusal to answer direct questions in VP debate
- Insisting that she had been cleared of any wrong doing or unethical behavior in the Troopergate scandal when the official report found that she had, in fact, abused her power and violated Alaska’s Ethics Act.
And that’s just off the top of my head.
As blogger, Gina Telaroli observed, we only used what you gave us, Sarah.
As for your record, Gov. Palin, it was investigated, and let’s not forget that you first welcomed an investigation, but later tried to derail it when you didn’t like where it was going.
And now you have the nerve to whine and say that your record wasn’t thoroughly investigated, and to top it off, blame legitimate reports on some kid in a basement banging away at a computer?
Way to insult the blogging community as well as the mainstream media! Not to mention the intelligence of the general population, too. Because let’s face it: none of us knows how to verify sources, we’re all bigger buffoons than you and we take at face value anything posted on any blog we happen to stumble across. The mainstream media has no credibility and routinely reports unconfirmed gossip, and people around the world gobble it all up without a second thought. Yes, the entire world has been duped by some pajama-wearing teenage blogger hiding in his parents’ basement.
Give it up! Just because you’re stupid and gullible enough to fall for an obvious prank doesn’t mean the rest of the world is.
There is no conspiracy against you, Gov. Palin! You made your bed and now you are lying in it. So, please, stop your paranoid whining and attempts to blame everyone but yourself for your own failures and shortcomings.
I’d say you were only making yourself look worse, if I thought that were even possible.
If you learned nothing else from this experience with the big, scary world of the lower 48, I would have expected you to learn just how little you actually know and that the rest of the world isn’t completely stupid. In other words: I would have expected you to learn when to shut the hell up.
Unfortunately, that lesson seems to have flown completely over your head, the same way most other things do.