No need to call the cops or anything. He’s a good man and didn’t mean any harm.
It seems that Mike has given birth to a new meme. At least I think that’s what he said:
While I was thinking about Bacon numbers and the like, I happened to have my browser open and I caught sight of a recent comment, and thus was a new meme born.
Here’s how it works:
1. Go to the latest comment you have from someone else. Go to the blog of the person who made it. If that person doesn’t have a blog, go to the next one.
2. Click the latest comment on that blog from someone else. Go to the blog of the person who made it. If that person doesn’t have a blog, go to the next one.
3. Do this again until you have gone six blogs away. If anyone on the way doesn’t have a latest comments widget, just pick the first comment you see.
4. Post about it. Tag at least a couple of other people.
Mike posted his and then tagged me, so here’s what I found on my little journey:
- Kallioppe at Missing Mojo commented on Finding My Fictional Way
- Karen at Get On With It commented on Mad. Crazy. Happy. Tired.
- Maddie Moon at Maddie Moon on Writing and other stuff commented on 100th Post!
- Leigh at The Art of Subtle Procrastination commented on Normal Blogging Service
- HelenMH at Fiction Is Stranger Than Fact commented on You’re Not the Only One
- Lane at Lane’sWrite commented on Robin Returns
This was fun and interesting. I found some nice blogs that I might never have known existed.